3 seasons solarium
Use your new glazed space from the first warm rays of spring until autumn leaves fall.
Our 3 seasons solarium models will suit you perfectly.
Economic at purchase and installation
– Turnkey service
– CEach solarium is personalized to integrate perfectly with the interior design of your home.
– high quality solariums that use the latest technologies
A COMPETENT TEAM
Our teams install solariums, but our employees are more than just installers, they are construction workers with their skill cards.
RBQ General Contractor License: RBQ5626-9319-01
More than 10 years of experience in the construction of solariums.
All our solariums come with a guarantee of 10 to 20 years depending on the chosen products.
- Aluminium structure: Lifetime warranty, transferable
- Single and double glass window: 15 years
- Vinyl window: 10 years
- Aluminum roof, acrylic and hybrid roof: 20 years
As turnkey contractors, we pay close attention to every detail of your project.
- Planning and design
- Construction of the solarium
- Floor covering
- Skirt and gallery
5 models to meet your needs
Comparative table between the different models
|Screen||Vinyl||Single glass||Retractable wall||Double glass|
|2″ Aluminium structure|
|3″ insulated aluminum pillars with thermal break|
|MECHANISM OF THE WINDOW|
|From top to bottom|
|COLOR OF THE STRUCTURE|
|same color inside and outside|
|Possibility to but a different color for the structure and the window|
|Floor on pile|
Make a free quote
SCREEN window model
- Customized screens
- Several options for screens are offered
- Transoms in screens
- Complete screen – including low wall
- 3 types of roof available: insulated roof, acrylic roof or hybrid roof. Learn more
- Can easily be transformed into 3 seasons solarium with vinyl or glass windows
- Built-in ramps if the project is more than 3 feet from the ground
- Screen doors available: 5, 6, 7, or 8 feet
- Available colours
VINYL window model
This system allows an opening so big that you will feel like being outside! It’s as if almost all windows disappear to give way to nature.
Indeed, this window system opens from top to bottom, from bottom to top, from right to left or from left to right, allowing ventilation according to your needs. Windows can also become sunshades.
- Windows can open up to 75% from top to bottom or from left to right
- Windows adjustable by sections
- No support needed to support the snow on the roof in winter
- Windows made in Canada
- Vinyl transoms
- Options for mosquito screens
- Options for open walls
- Available tints: clear, light grey smoked, dark grey smoked, bronze
- Insulated or clear roof. Learn more
- Available colours:
Our vinyl window model is available in a variety of module sizes and colours, custom-made, and fits an existing structure.
Turn your outdoor room into a solarium!Request a quote now
You can purchase this window system to fit your existing space, because our Weather Master system is custom-built. This is an economical way to get a place built with windows, because they are made from flexible vinyl. They are light, and you can remove them quickly for maintenance … no need for a stepladder or going outside.
SINGLE GLASS window model
A room that you can enjoy from April to October
Our single glass model is a solid construction made from two-inch insulated and extruded aluminum pillars. It is a structure that will require no maintenance. The windows are composed of enameled glass and the wall is composed of completely insulated two-inch panels.
- Window opening up to 50%;
- Sliding windows in both directions;
- Glass transoms;
- Tempered glass low wall option;
- Tinted glass options;
- o Options for mosquito screens, Solar Insect or Tuff Screens;
- No support required in winter
- Several types of roof available.See the roofs offered
- Available colours:
This solarium can be offered with a wide variety of doors and windows, in different colours. It is a model that can be modified to make it fit to the structure and style of your home. It will not give the appearance of having been added. It will become part of your home.
Patio heaters are a great way to enjoy your solarium longer.
Need tips from pros? Contact Us
Our model advantage is as follows:
You decide on the design … we execute the custom work.
You can integrate it into an existing part of your house or mount it independently to make it a gazebo.
Sheltered from wind, rain … and mosquitoes!
RETRACTABLE wall modelS
Our retractable walls with screens allow a complete opening.
A solution of doors and windows for your solarium which will allow you a 100% wall openingé
Want to learn more about these different products? Do not hesitate to contact us.
Sliding glass without vertical profiles
This glass closure system offers the ability to horizontally move each panel on one side or on both sides. The lower guide can be built in. The bearings can support up to 65 kg each.
- Custom size
- Up to 10 feet tall
- 10 mm glass
- Very wide choice of colours for structure profiles (RAL colour)
- 5-year warranty on everything
DOUBLE GLASS window model
Our double glass model is a 3 seasons + solarium. We call it 3 seasons + because it uses the structure of our single glass model, but it is insulated so that it can be used all year round.
You will live in this new room of the house like all the other rooms, while enjoying the sun and the changes of seasons. Nature will always become accessible while keeping you warm.
3-inch insulated aluminum pillars with thermal break. Very solid
Each extrusion contains a thermal break that will reduce condensation and heat loss
3 types of roof available: insulated roof, acrylic roof or hybrid roof. Learn more
o Window opening up to 50%
Sliding windows in both directions
Fibreglass screens, possibility to remove them for the winter
The addition of a patio heater will allow you to enjoy your 3 seasons solarium longer. Several types of installations are available: wall, ceiling, built in or suspended.
Call us at 1.833.922.6868 and get a free quote!
Whether you choose our SCREEN, VINYL, SINGLE GLASS, RETRACTABLE WALL or DOUBLE GLASS model, 3 types of roof are available according to your preferences. Discover the differences.
INSULATED ROOF WITH HIGH DENSITY PANELS
Our 4- and 6-inch insulated roof system is designed to withstand the harshest weather conditions.
The thickness of the roof varies according to the evaluation we make in relation to the degree of the slope, the snow load to bear and the necessary insulation factor.
- No maintenance
- Guaranteed 20 years
- Integrated gutters
- Integrated cross beam for fixing fans and lights
- Custom roof
- Aluminum or shingle roof
ROOF WITH 100% BRIGHTNESS
- Block 100% of ultraviolet rays
- Resist hail and wind because they are very rigid
- Support the weight of the snow
- Do not make condensation
- Patented process
The advantages of our acrylic roof compared to the conventional polycarbonate roof are the following:
- It will not age with time
- It will not yellow
ROOF WITH 50% LUMINOSITY AND 50% SHADE
The hybrid roof is an alternation between aluminum and acrylic panels offering the advantage of each. Indeed, the acrylic allows a beautiful luminosity to enter the room while also bringing shade
- Block 100% of UV rays and filters the sun
- No maintenance
- Provides soft ambient light
- Guaranteed 20 years against yellowing, crackle, hail